Google

About Me

I practise tyranny in being gluttony.

Send email to get answers for riddles

Name:
Email Address:
Which riddle do you want an answer for?:

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Riddleman is back

Folks... I am back. This time to answer the riddle raised on Jan 6 for riddle enthusiasts out there. I had mentioned in the riddle that the window and tunneling are the only two options available for escaping. That is the given clue if you had noticed. Hence the solution is to dig the tunnel and pile the dirt into a mound to mount on and escape through the window.

Right I can hardly wait to ask this one. Which English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?

Think about it while I take a break... erm... I mean while I think of more fun stuff to post.